Clinical Scenarios and Use Cases
The clinical scenarios and use cases were carefully selected to identify specific clinical and technical challenges to guide our plan of work. Solutions for these scenarios will be generalizable and will create building blocks for interoperability to address many other healthcare needs.
Documents include specific examples ("clinical scenarios" and "use cases") and supporting documents such as templates and workflow diagrams.
- Clinical Scenarios from the "NIH Quantum Medical Device Interoperability" project (QMDI)
- Clinical Scenarios from ASTM F2761-09(13)
- Definitions and framework for Clinical Scenarios and Clinical Concept of Operations (CConOps) from ASTM F2761-09
- Template developed by MD PnP Program for describing Clinical Scenarios related to interoperability
- Clinical scenario list from American Society of Anesthesiologists Newsletter, May 2006 Vol70 No5 (complete article)
- HITSP TN 905 on device connectivity contains a number of use cases and clinical scenarios
- Common Device Connectivity AHIC Extension/Gap from ONC, December 2008